If you want success, you must build a network. It's that simple! People who have networks achieve more, receive more opportunities and rebound from business-related disasters quicker. Why? It's simple. Because they have more people looking out for them.
This page focuses on using Tribemine to make connections and build your network on the platform. However, you can use Tribemine to manage all your network connections, no matter where they are. Click here
to explore how to go about doing this.
Got Questions About Building Your Network on Tribemine?
If you are reading this, you most probably know how important building a network is, so we're not going to go into that. If not, check out this article for reasons why you should be building your network. The questions below are aimed at answering some common questions about using Tribemine as the primary location for your network records.
Is Tribemine free?
Yes, there is a free membership but it has limits on how many connections you can set up and access is denied to many of the tools. Some advertising will also be displayed to free members. After all, we have bills to pay, like everyone else.
What are the alternatives for co-ordinating your networking efforts?
There are several options for storing your records of your networking connections. Let's take a quick look at what they are.
- Using a CRM - Although CRMs are designed for tracking customers, they function adequately for the purposes of building networking profiles - although they lack dedicated networking tools. They allow you to build up profiles and set dates when next to contact each connection, but that's about it. Many are quite expensive, but there are one or two free ones that are worth looking at if you are interested.
- LinkedIn - LinkedIn is great for finding new potential connections, but aside for it's messaging function it has no networking tools to speak of.
- Spreadsheet - You can create a spreadsheet and keep it updated with information about each connection, but this solution is unwieldy and when you have more than one or two hundred records, it becomes a nightmare - especially if you are adding a lot of details about each connection.
- Tribemine - Tribemine is the only dedicated networking-focused relationship manager available. It is easy to use, affordable and full-featured. If you are serious about networking, you should be on Tribemine.
Why use Tribemine over the alternatives?
There are many reasons to use Tribemine over the alternatives for networking, but here are the highlights.
- Built on networking best practices - Tribemine has been built from the ground up to incorporate networking techniques that work.
- Built-in community tools - It includes tools that make it easy to find, meet and start building relationships with others who value the potential of networking as much as you do.
- Constrictive and Positive - Tribemine is strictly managed to ensure that it remains free from anti-social, controversial and negative behavior.
- Affordable - Tribemine is affordable and will always be.
Register or Log In with any of the following log in details