If you are like most people, your network is most probably fragmented with some connections on LinkedIn, others on Facebook, still others in your Rolodex as well as those people whose only details you have are their e-mail addresses in your e-mail client inbox.
Tribemine gives you a place to put the information about all of your connections. What's more, you can build a profile on each one to enhance your relationship with them. This will help you take control of your network to stay in touch with each connection more regularly, resulting in stronger relationships and more opportunities.
While this page focuses on using Tribemine to manage your network outside the platform, that's not all you can do here. Click here
to see how Tribemine can help you make more quality connections on Tribemine
to really supercharge your network
Build Your Off-Site Network on Tribemine
Tribemine offers you everything you need to centralize your network - how or wherever you interact with them. We call this your "Off-site" network as it exists outside Tribemine. Using Traibemin, you can create profiles of everyone in your network, including those from the following common sources;
- Your LinkedIn Network - You are most probably a member of LinkedIn and you most probably have a number of connections. LinkedIn is great for finding new people to network with but has no network management tools outside a rudimentary messaging system. You can export your LinkedIn network to a spreadsheet and then simply import that spreadsheet into Tribemine. It's quick and easy and once that's done, you can start building your profile of each of your LinkedIn cnetwork members.
- Facebook - Many people interact with clients, customers and/or other business people through Facebook and if you are one of them, you can build profiles on Tribemine for any or all of these connections and start formalizing your relationship with them.
- Business Cards - You most probably have a Rolodex or card holder (or two or three) full of business cards that you have collected over the years. Why not create a profile for the important people whose cards you have and start managing your relationship with each of them.
- Other Platforms - Tribemine makes creating a powerful off-site profile for existing or potential network connections easy, no matter where you interact with them. It allows you to identify potentially beneficial relationships and then work to establish and cement the over time.
Create profiles for network connections on any other platform or from any other source.
Connections listed and arranged according to last interaction date by default.
Click on a connection's image to activate a pop-up with essential info.
Search and filter your network in numerous ways.
Search For and Find Exactly Who You Are Looking For
Tribemine offers you the tools to search your networks in a myriad of ways, allowing you to not only find specific people, but to display connections with specific attributes in their profiles or that you have assigned. Here are a few ways you can search your networks;
- By search term - Enter a first, last or business name, or a location, skill, industry, interest or keyword.
- By last connection date - This shows you the people you need to reconnect with, from the most to the least last connection date.
- By first letter of their last name - Can't remember someone's name, but you do remember the letter it started with? This search will display all last names that start with a specific letter.
- By common location - This search will show connections in your country and city.
- By connections group - Create connection groups and assign connections to it. Then, to view the entire group, simply click on its name displayed in the Search block.
And there are plenty more ways to search...
Create Full-Featured Profiles
Loads of functions to manage each and very profile
Timer arcs show you how long until your next reconnection
Open social media easily from profile pages to research prospects and connections
Build Relationships On and Off Tribemine
As already mentioned, you are not limited to building profiles for your connections that you meet and interact with only on Tribemine - so-called On-Site Connections. You can also manually build profiles for anyone on any other platform as well - complete with rating and classification tools.
- Timer arcs show which connections need to be contacted and when so you stay in touch regularly. Timer arcs are colored rings that curve around the profile image. Blue means that the due date has not been reached yet and red means that reconnection is overdue.
- Reconnection alerts will be sent to you via email when the time you have set to reconnect with your connection arrives so even when you are busy with other things, you can still build your network.
- Ratings allow you to give your connections a rating out of 5 as to their potential for your network and their value to you as a connection.
- The Mutual connection tool integrated into your CRM allows you to show which of your connections know one another - especially handy where you have introduced them.
- Connection groups allow you to create a group to which any on or off-site connections can be assigned. This makes it easy to manage connections with common attributes or interests.
There are many more features that help you manage your networks.
Got Questions About Managing Your Network on Tribemine?
The questions below are aimed at answering some common questions about using Tribemine as the primary location for your network records.
Does Tribemine link with other platforms like LinkedIn automatically?
No. At the moment, you are required to manually add information to the profiles you create. The exception is LinkedIn where you can export your network as a CSV spreadsheet and import the most important information into Tribemine.
Can I send messages to my off-site connections through Tribemine.
No, your off-site connections are outside Tribemine, so there is direct link between their profile on Tribemine and their profile elsewhere. You can, however, send messages to connections who are also members of Tribemine.
What are the alternatives for co-ordinating your networking efforts?
There are several options for storing your records of your networking connections. Let's take a quick look at what they are.
- Using a CRM - Although CRMs are designed for tracking customers, they function adequately for the purposes of building networking profiles - although they lack dedicated networking tools. They allow you to build up profiles and set dates when next to contact each connection, but that's about it. Many are quite expensive, but there are one or two free ones that are worth looking at if you are interested.
- LinkedIn - LinkedIn is great for finding new potential connections, but aside for it's messaging function it has no networking tools to speak of.
- Spreadsheet - You can create a spreadsheet and keep it updated with information about each connection, but this solution is unwieldy and when you have more than one or two hundred records, it becomes a nightmare - especially if you are adding a lot of details about each connection.
- Tribemine - Tribemine is the only dedicated networking-focused relationship manager available. It is easy to use, affordable and full-featured. If you are serious about networking, you should be on Tribemine.
Why use Tribemine over the alternatives?
There are many reasons to use Tribemine over the alternatives for networking, but here are the highlights.
- Built on networking best practices - Tribemine has been built from the ground up to incorporate networking techniques that work.
- Manage connections from anywhere - No matter where you interact with your connections, you can build a detailed profile about them on Tribemine.
- Built-in community tools - It includes tools that make it easy to find, meet and start building relationships with others who value the potential of networking as much as you do.
- Constrictive and Positive - Tribemine is strictly managed to ensure that it remains free from anti-social, controversial and negative behavior.
- Affordable - Tribemine is affordable and will always be.
Register or Log In with any of the following log in details